The contents of this Web Site are protected by copyright and may be viewed for your personal use only. If you wish to use the material for another purpose, please contact us. Images may not be copied or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission of the respective copyright holder(s).
The information contained in this Web Site, including publications, provides a general guide only. By accessing this Web Site you agree that the information contained in it cannot be relied on as a substitute for appropriate legal advice tailored to your circumstances. To the extent permitted by law, Munro Lawyers do not warrant the accuracy, reliability or completeness of information shown in or omitted from this site. We have taken reasonable care in producing and collating this information but changes may occur at any time that impact on the accuracy or completeness of the information.
All legal content contained on this Web Site relates only to the laws of Australia, unless specifically stated otherwise. The laws of Australia may be different from your laws. To the extent permitted by law, we will not under any circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages arising in any way out of your use of this Web Site. Where we cannot exclude liability, to the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability will be limited to resupply of the relevant service, goods or equivalent goods, the cost of resupplying the service, goods or equivalent goods or, in the case of goods, the cost of repairing the goods, at our option.
Liability limited by the Solicitors Scheme, approved under the Professional Standards Act 1994 (NSW). Your use of this Web Site or the receipt of any information from this Web Site or us is not intended to create nor does it create a solicitor-client relationship between you and Munro Lawyers.
Links to other sites
- This Web Site may contain links to Linked Web Sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
- Links to those Linked Web Sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation, or preference by us of the owners or operators of the Sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on those Other Web Sites.
- Unless stated otherwise on this Web Site, we have:
- No relationship with the owners or operators of those Linked Web Sites; and
- No control over or rights in those Linked Web Sites.
At this time, Munro Lawyers generally does not need to collect any Personal Information about you – you can generally visit this Web Site without telling us who you are or revealing other Personal Information. If we wish to collect Personal Information about you (such as name, contact information or other registration information) via the Internet, Munro Lawyers will operate by these principles:
- We will expressly ask you for that Personal Information.
- When we ask you for that Personal Information, we will tell you how we intend to use that Personal Information if you chose to give it to us. For instance, we may wish to use that Personal Information to personalise and tailor our information, services or products for you; to identify who we are communicating with; or, to inform you of further information relating to our services or products, or to this Web Site.
- If you tell us that you do not wish to have this Personal Information used for a particular purpose, we will respect your wishes. You can e-mail us at [email protected] to do this.
- We will not share your Personal Information with persons or entities outside our organisation.
- If you wish to review and make any necessary corrections to your Personal Information, you can e-mail us at [email protected] to do this.
If at any time you believe that Munro Lawyers has not adhered to these principles or have any other comments on these principles, please notify us by e-mail to [email protected] and we will use all reasonable efforts to promptly deal with the matter.
In this Legal Notices:
- “Munro Lawyers” includes any of the principals, associates and employees of Munro Lawyers or any of its associated entities or any other person contributing to this Web Site.
- “Linked Web Sites” means Web sites of people other than Munro Lawyers which are hyperlinked from this Web Site.
- “Personal Information” means any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
- “Web Site” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.munrolawyers.com.au (including the layout of this Web Site; individual elements of the Web Site design; underlying code elements of this Web Site; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this Web Site).
- “We” and “us” refer to Munro Lawyers, and “our” has a similar meaning.
Nothing contained in this Legal Notice derogates from Munro Lawyers’ right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Munro Lawyers with respect to that use.